This deluxe 45’ coach includes all the amenities for your talent or clients, it’s production-friendly for the film industry, and it includes the reliability of a 12,500-kilowatt diesel generator.
• Considered the nicest vehicle in the Midwest!
• 1.5 bathrooms (one includes a full shower)
• Two slide out sides: a massive 24-ft. and a
second 8-ft. extension pushes out 24”
• Comfortable leather couches and seating
• Multiple entertainment areas with five TVs,
including a 46” flat-panel TV, full entertainment
systems, and In-Motion Direct TV satellite
• Full kitchen with a double-door refrigerator
GigRig Too is a deluxe 45’ coach that includes all the amenities for your talent or clients. GigRigg Too is a production-friendly Motorhome for the film industry, and it includes the reliability of a 12,500-kilowatt diesel generator.
GigRig Too Amenities at a Glance:
• Rolling racks, iron and board & steamer
• Production and meeting areas
• TVs, storage space & comfortable furniture
• Bathroom, running water, air conditioning
• Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker & sink
• Outdoor canopy, easy-up tents, tables & chairs
• WiFi/Internet capabilities
• Copy Machine (by request)
GigRig Chicago Production Motorhomes
GigRig Chicago has been providing the film and television industry with top-of-the-line production motorhomes for over 17 years. We’re proud to be able to offer our customers the best selection of vehicles in the business, and we’re always looking for ways to improve our service.
About Thor RV and Motorhomes
Thor Industries, Inc. is an American manufacturer of recreational vehicles (RVs), commercial buses, and construction vehicles based in Elkhart, Indiana. Thor was formed in 1980 by Peter B. Orthwein as Thor Corporation to purchase Airstream from Beatrice Foods Company. In 2010, Thor had net sales of $ billion dollars Thor distributes its products primarily through independent dealers and distributors across the United States and Canada. The company operates through four segments: towable recreation vehicles (“RVs”), motorized RVs, commercial vehicles, and all other.
The towable recreation vehicle segment comprises conventional travel trailers and fifth wheels designed for hauling behind a automobile or light truck with a towing capacity up to three tons. Motorized recreation vehicle segment offers motorhomes, which are self-propelled recreation vehicles designed for long-distance travel. The commercial vehicle segment consists of buses primarily used in the shuttle, transit, and school bus markets. All other includes Thor’s subsidiary companies that provide services, such as automotive collision repair and fleet leasing and maintenance; Thor’s interest in an RV resort; and sales of awnings and related accessories to dealerships.